Take a tour of our building, the beautiful Mandeville Place
Mandeville Place was constructed in the late 1870s. Trinity College of Music took possession of number 13 in 1881, and completed works to combine numbers 11 to 13 Mandeville Place in 1922. The School of Economic Science purchased the building in 2001. We’re right in the heart of Marylebone, five minutes’ walk from bustling Oxford Street and Bond Street tube station.