1. Starting time will be 9.00pm. The house will be open from 5.00pm so that people may arrive early and enjoy the gardens. Dinner will not be available on the first night. The finishing time on the final morning will be 9.00am. It will be necessary to put the house in good order for the next occupants, so leaving early will not be helpful.
2. The cost will be £120, not including lunch, which may be purchased from the Tea Shop. To secure a place you can book now. It will be first come, first served.
There will be no charge for senior students who are paying the composite fee (which includes the cost of residential events). They will also receive a voucher for lunch at the Tea Shop. But it will still be necessary to register through the office by email or over the phone to 020 3287 1443. If any of the events have to be cancelled due to covid restrictions all monies will be refunded.
3. Everything possible will be done to look after everyone, but it will not be possible to accept special requests for accommodation or dietary requirements when booking.
4. It will be helpful to have 2 people on each event to help run things. They will come at the service rate of £60 for the event. Any volunteers for this should contact the office as above. This could be done instead of or in addition to attending one of the events as a student.
5. There should be a good amount of time for individual study and reflection, so please bring any books and materials you would like to use. Also some warmer clothes in case we meet, meditate or eat outside.
6. These will be alcohol free events.